LCV2012 Seminar Programme Now PublishedAugust 7, 2012
More than 50 speakers will present over the 2 days of the LCV2012 Seminar Programme and details have now been published.
The Seminar programme is split into three parallel sessions over the two days. Key themes that will be addressed include:
- How low carbon vehicle development and deployment will be shaped by global motor industry trends
- How the UK can realise the innovation and growth opportunities offered by low carbon vehicles
- The supply chain’s industrialisation challenges for low carbon vehicle technologies
- The Automotive Council Technology Groups’ perspectives on the status and future opportunities for the UK
- Next steps for UK e-mobility
- What types of policy initiative should be deployed in future to support UK low carbon vehicle industrial capability and market development
Technical sessions in the Low Carbon Vehicle event programme will cover:
- Latest developments in hybrid and electric vehicle technology
- IDP4 project results
- IDP5 overview – Strategic Research Portfolios
- Gamechanging technologies
In addition the programme will include a Fleet Seminar, exploring factors influencing the uptake of low carbon vehicles among representative UK fleets and looking at lessons learnt from EV, natural gas and hydrogen vehicle deployments.