LCV2012, the UK’s largest Low Carbon Vehicle Event , 5 & 6 September at Millbrook, will feature over 120 exhibitors, over 50 speakers, and over 60 cutting edge low carbon vehicles on display – it’s free to attend so register now.
5 Reasons to attend the best LCV yet
• Meet key sector contacts at the largest and best attended networking event for the UK low carbon vehicle community
• See the latest low carbon vehicle technology showcased in the comprehensive Technology Exhibition
• Get up-to-speed with the key sector issues and technology developments via the LCV2012 seminar programme and have your say in the panel discussions
• Experience the latest low carbon vehicles through the Ride & Drive on Millbrook test tracks
• Make international business contacts via the UKTI International Business Exchange
Have you caught up with everything that’s going on at the event?
LCV2012 Quick Facts
• 120 organisations exhibiting
• 50+ speakers presenting in the seminar programme
• Mark Prisk MP to officially open LCV2012
• Keynotes addresses from Prof Dame Julia King and Richard Bruce, Head of OLEV
• Joint seminar activities with UKTI, TSB and the Motorsport Industry Association
• Fleet Seminar
• 50+ vehicles in the External Technology Exhibition & Ride & Drive
• Latest internal combustion engine and hybrid electric technology demonstrators, including cars, vans and trucks
• Extensive range of plug-in vehicles
• Hydrogen fuel cell vehicles from Daimler AG and Intelligent Energy
• Natural gas vehicles from Mercedes and Iveco
• More than 700 organisations have already registered to attend
• Extensive Supporting Partner activities
• Automotive Council exhibition stand and presentation session
• UKTI International Business Exchange
• A dedicated TSB Forum to be run from the TSB stand
• Jaguar Land Rover and BMW confirmed as sponsors of LCV2012
• JLR exhibiting on the LCV2012 Steering Pad and TSB stand
• BMW exhibiting in the Technology Exhibition Hall
• ABB, Chargemaster, Charging Solutions, Pod Point and Siemens are providing charging points for the LCV Electric Avenue to support plug-in vehicles at the Ride & Drive
• First University Poster Session – located in the Technology Exhibition Hall
• EV drivers able to recharge their vehicles whilst visiting LCV2012 courtesy of Chargemaster and Source East
UKTI INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS EXCHANGE AT LCV2012
MEETING BOOKING SYSTEM WILL CLOSE AT 10AM ON MONDAY 3 SEPTEMBER
UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) is hosting an International Business Exchange at LCV2012 to introduce UK companies to major international vehicle manufacturers and Tier 1 companies that are seeking UK technology and R&D partners, plus market specialists that are based in-country and can advise on wider business opportunities and give practical guidance.
Pre-book meetings to avoid disappointment at www.lcv.ukti.gov.uk by 10.00am on Monday 3 September or come and visit us at the UKTI stand (C51/52) at-event to book meetings. For further information please email email@example.com or call 0117 933 9547.
If you would like to register to attend LCV2012, please click here. LCV2012 is a free to attend event.