If you want to see greener transport in the North of England then come along to the ‘Moving North’ Conference, 12 April 2018, Manchester.
The Low Carbon Vehicle Partnership’s (LowCVP) 2018 ‘Moving North’ Conference is held in association with the Mayor of Greater Manchester, the Northern Automotive Alliance and Transport for Greater Manchester. It is supported by Manchester Metropolitan University.
The Moving North event, opening with a keynote address by the Mayor of Greater Manchester, Andy Burnham, will focus on the challenge of cutting carbon emissions and air pollution and seizing the business opportunities for automotive and fuel supply companies in the Northern Powerhouse.
The conference will be followed by a networking drinks reception.
• Andy Burnham, Mayor of Greater Manchester
• Mike Hawes, Chief Executive, Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT)
• Lawrence Davies MBE, Chief Executive, Automotive Investment Organisation
• Jon Lamonte, Chief Executive, Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM)
• Andy Eastlake, Managing Director, Low Carbon Vehicle Partnership (LowCVP)
• Carol Holden OBE, Chief Executive, Northern Automotive Alliance (NAA)
• Dave Roberts, Director, Smart Interventions, EA Technology.
There are sponsorship and exhibition opportunities associated with this event (including limited external vehicle display). Contact the LowCVP Secretariat for more information (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thursday 12th April, 10am-6pm, Manchester Metropolitan University Business School, All Saints Campus, Manchester, M15 6BH
This is a ticketed event, which is free to members of the LowCVP. There is a 25% discount for members of the Northern Automotive Alliance (NAA). Non-members are invited at the standard price of £100.
Full details about the Moving North Conference will be released on 12 March 2018. In the meantime, for more information, see: https://www.lowcvp.org.uk/events/North2018.htm
Registration via Eventbrite is required. Book Now: