Jaguar I-PACE at Fully Charged LIVEApril 26, 2018
The hotly-anticipated all-electric Jaguar I-PACE has been confirmed for Robert Llewellyn’s Fully Charged LIVE event at Silverstone on 9 & 10 June 2018.
Fully Charged LIVE takes the format of the highly successful Fully Charged show and transfers it from YouTube to real life.
After eight years and more than 300 episodes, Robert Llewellyn’s Fully Charged, a YouTube show dedicated to the future of energy & transport, will be brought to life as a fun-filled exhibition for thousands of enthusiasts. Fully Charged LIVE will launch at the world-famous Silverstone circuit at the heart of the UK’s motorway network on Saturday 9th & Sunday 10th June and tickets are now on general release.
In the last two years, as interest in low emission vehicles and low carbon technologies has started its acceleration, the Fully Charged audience has grown by more than 1,000%. With hundreds of thousands of highly engaged viewers and around two million episode views each month, interest in a live exhibition is high.
Fully Charged LIVE, which is being sponsored by Ecotricity, a renewable energy company that supplies green energy to over 200,000 customers across the UK, promises to bring together all the elements of a cleaner, cheaper future under one roof. Visitors will be treated to an array of first-class features including the UK debut of Tesla’s Tiny House, an Ask The Experts area, every Electric Vehicle available in the UK, and an Exhibition of Renewable Energy Technologies, with more attractions to be announced in the run-up to the show.
What’s more, visitors will get to hear from leading energy and transport experts in entertaining theatre sessions to be hosted by Fully Charged presenters Robert Llewellyn (Channel 4’s Scrapheap Challenge, BBC’s Red Dwarf), Jonny Smith (Channel 5’s Fifth Gear) and Helen Czerski (BBC’s From Ice to Fire).
There will be at least a dozen live sessions including: ‘Introduction to owning an Electric Vehicle’, ‘Generating your own heat and power at home’ and ‘Global Shift: what does the next decade look like for Energy and Transport?’ Confirmed participants include Ecotricity’s founder, Dale Vince, as well as Imogen Pierce from Jaguar Land Rover, Francisco Carranza from Nissan Energy Services, Tom Callow from Chargemaster, Graeme Cooper from the National Grid, Nina Skorupska from the REA and Nikki Gordon-Bloomfield from Transport Evolved.
Robert Llewellyn, the man behind Fully Charged, had this to say: “We’re ludicrously excited about bringing Fully Charged to a live audience at Silverstone, not least because the shift to the technologies that we’re passionate about has really accelerated in recent months. The Fully Charged team and the show’s steering committee have worked tirelessly to include the ingredients that our audience love in a live format and we’re really looking forward to welcoming you on the 9th & 10th June. We’ve had huge support from the energy and transport sectors, but I’d like to personally thank our headline sponsor Ecotricity, and our key partners Chargemaster, DriveElectric and the Renewable Energy Association, for making Fully Charged LIVE a reality.”
Fully Charged LIVE takes place in Halls 1 and 2 of the Silverstone Wing from 10:00-18:00 on Saturday 9th June and from 10:00-17:00 on Sunday 10th June and will include the following Visitor Attractions:
- UK debut of Tesla’s ‘Tiny House’
- Grand Opening, Grand Closing: £1000 daily draw courtesy of myenergi
- Ask the Experts area featuring Chargemaster, Drive Electric & the Renewable Energy Association
- Every Electric Vehicle available in the UK
- Exhibition of Renewable Energy Businesses
- Selection of the most interesting technologies ‘As seen on screen’
- Entertaining, live sessions
- And much more…
Live Sessions include:
- Global Shift: what does the next decade look like for Energy & Transport?
- EV 101: Introduction to owning an Electric Vehicle
- Generating your own heat & power at home
- EV Total Cost of Ownership: The economics of electrics
- Electrifying the Classics: Converting Classic Cars
- What the Watt!? The terminology of technology simplified
- Fully Charged Home: What would it look like?
- Q&A with Bobby & Jonny
- Why Megatrends trump Politics
- An Alternative History of Electric Vehicles
- Convergence: How can Car, Home & Grid work together
- STEM for budding minds
- Electric Vehicle myths busted
- Working in Energy & Transport
- Beyond the Electric Car: Other modes of low emission transport
- Electric Car round-up: What you can buy and why
To reserve your tickets or for more information, visit www.FullyChargedShow.co.uk/fully-charged-live-event