LowCVP Annual Conference 2018June 8, 2018
The LowCVP Annual Conference 2018 is entitled ‘People, Policy or Product’ – How far can consumers take the drive to zero emissions? The event takes place on 12 July 2018 at One Birdcage Walk, Westminster, London.
Progress to a zero emission transport future depends not just on the availability of the right vehicles and fuels but also on the willingness and enthusiasm of consumers and fleet buyers to adopt them. Increasing consumers’ appetite for change through supportive policies, effective marketing and other actions will help determine the rate of progress, but will this be enough? Find out how experts view the ‘people, policy, product’ conundrum at the LowCVP’s 2018 Annual Conference.
The Conference will address what it’s going to take to bring consumers on the zero emission journey. What are the most effective ways to motivate car buyers and ‘mobility consumers’ to change their choices for the better? How do we capture their imagination and tap into what’s important to them? Is it possible to break-up their love affair with their fossil energy-powered car; or create such strong demand for zero emission public and private mobility that it shapes the industry for many years to come?
This will be discussed and brought to life – with the consumer at the heart – at the
2018 Low CVP Annual Conference, hosted by the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE).
Keynote: Jesse Norman MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for the Department for Transport (invited)
- Greg Archer, Director, Clean Vehicles, Transport & Environment (T&E)
- Dr Jenifer Baxter, Head of Engineering, IMechE
- Dustin Benton, Policy Director, Green Alliance
- Andy Eastlake, Managing Director, Low Carbon Vehicle Partnership
- Ted Foster, Centre Manager, EV Experience Centre
- Edmund King OBE, President, The AA
- Go Ultra Low (speaker tbc)
- Lorna McAtear, Head of Supply & Internal Accounts, Royal Mail
- Dr Bob Moran, Head of Environment Strategy, Department for Transport
- Jay Parmar, Director of Policy, BVRLA
- Chris Perry, UK Lead, Maas Global
- Martin Reeves, Lombard Vehicle Solutions
- Charlie Simpson and Christoph Domke, Future of Mobility, KPMG
- Shell (speaker tbc)