One week to go to Fully Charged LIVEJune 3, 2018
Robert Llewellyn’s Fully Charged, a fast-growing YouTube show, is going live in front of an audience of 5,000 at the world-famous Silverstone Circuit in less than one week’s time.
Fully Charged LIVE, which is being sponsored by Ecotricity, promises to bring together all the elements of a cleaner, cheaper future under one roof. Visitors will be treated to an array of first-class features including sixteen ‘live sessions’ with TV presenters Robert Llewellyn (Scrapheap Challenge), Jonny Smith (Fifth Gear) and Helen Czerski (From Ice to Fire), an Ask the Experts area, an exhibition of Renewable Energy Technologies, a Hospitality Zone, Pit Garage and Paddock all full of attractions for big kids of all ages.
What’s more, this will be the largest gathering of Electric Vehicles ever held in Great Britain with more than 50 vehicles on-display including the all new Jaguar I-PACE and the Nissan Leaf as well as an array of electrified classic cars, motorbikes and bicycles.
Live sessions include: ‘Introduction to owning an Electric Vehicle’, ‘Generating your own heat & power at home’ & ‘Global Shift: what does the next decade look like for Energy & Transport?’ Confirmed participants include Ecotricity’s founder, Dale Vince, as well as Imogen Pierce from Jaguar Land Rover, Francisco Carranza from Nissan Energy Services, Tom Callow from Chargemaster, Graeme Cooper from the National Grid, Nina Skorupska from the REA & Nikki Gordon-Bloomfield from Transport Evolved.
Robert Llewellyn, the man behind Fully Charged, had this to say: “It’s been an exciting few months since we announced Fully Charged LIVE and the list of exhibitors, speakers, sponsors and vehicles that will be on show and the volume of tickets sold is incredible. The Fully Charged team have worked tirelessly to include the ingredients that our audience love in a live format and we’re really looking forward to welcoming them on the 9th & 10th June. We’ve had huge support from the energy and transport sectors, but I’d like to personally thank our headline sponsors Ecotricity, and our key partners Chargemaster, DriveElectric, the Renewable Energy Association & Calvin Capital for making the first Fully Charged LIVE a reality.”
To reserve your tickets or for information, visit www.FullyChargedShow.co.uk/fully-charged-live-more-info
After 8 years and more than 300 shows, Robert Llewellyn’s Fully Charged has amassed a highly-engaged audience and averages around 2 million episode views a month. Its informative, entertaining take on the future of energy and transport has inspired a 1000% increase in YouTube subscribers in the last 2 years. As interest in low-emission vehicles and low-carbon technologies has started to soar, so has the show’s popularity and Fully Charged represents a ready-made route to market for businesses targeting end-users of relevant products and services. Fully Charged LIVE is the first step in Fully Charged’s long-term scale-up strategy.
Fully Charged LIVE takes place in Halls 1 and 2 of the Silverstone Wing from 10:00-18:00 on Saturday 9th June and from 10:00-17:00 on Sunday 10th June and will include the following Visitor Attractions:
- 16 ‘Live Sessions’ with TV Presenters Robert Llewellyn, Jonny Smith & Helen Czerski
- Every Electric Vehicle available in the UK
- Exhibition of Renewable Energy Businesses
- Grand Opening, Grand Closing: £1000 daily draw courtesy of myenergi
- Ask the Experts area featuring Chargemaster, DriveElectric & the Renewable Energy Association
- Selection of the most interesting technologies ‘As seen on screen’
- Hospitality Zone, Pit Garage and Paddock full of attractions including The Racing Bug
- And much more
Live Sessions include:
- Global Shift: what does the future of Energy & Transport look like?
- EV 101: An introduction to Electric Vehicles
- Generating your own heat & power at home
- Range Anxiety!! What Range Anxiety?
- From Zero to Hero: Enabling the next Tesla
- Total Cost of EV Ownership: The economics of electrics
- EV Classics: Electrifying Conversions
- What the Watt!? The terminology of technology simplified
- A Fully Charged Home: What should it include?
- Q&A with Bobby & Jonny
- Why Megatrends trump Politics
- V2G: How can Car, Home & Grid work together?
- STEM for budding minds
- How to turn your home into a Virtual Power Plant
- Electric Vehicle myths busted
- Working in Energy & Transport
- Beyond the Electric Car: Hydrogen, Planes, Trains & Nautical Vessels
- Electric Car round-up: What you can buy and why
Exhibitors, Sponsors & Speakers include:
BookMyCharge, Calvin Capital, ChargedEV, Chargemaster, CrowdCharge, Downing LLP, Drive Electric, EcoCars, EcoPlugg, Ecotricity, Electric Classic Cars, Electric Nation, eSmart Networks, EV Outlook, EVision Electric Car Hire, EVRT, Faraday Institute, Fully Charged Show Shop, Givenergy, Good Energy, Go Ultra Low, Hyperion Executive Search, Indra Renewable Technologies, Iron Mill Hydro, Jaguar Land Rover, Joju Solar, Just EVs, Keystone Eco Houses, KWSP, Lifesize Media, Moixa, myenergi, Natural Health Market, National Grid, New Motion, Nissan, Octopus Energy, OpenEnergyMonitor, Oscar & Hamish, Phoenix Contact, Phoenix Works, Pivot Power, Powervault, Pure Planet. Qwest, The Racing Bug, Renewable Energy Association, Renault, Rexel, Riversimple, Rolec, Skoon, Smart Renewable Heat, Solisco, Solar Energy, Spark + Volt, Sunamp, TESLA, Tonik Energy, Transport Evolved, Ubitricity, University of Warwick, VivaRail, Webasto, WMG, ZapMap, Zappi, Zero Motorcycles, Zoom EV.
Electrified Vehicles include:
BMW CSi, BMW i3, BMW i8, Ecotricity Nemesis, Ferrari 308GT, 1965 Fiat 500, Hyundai Ioniq, Jaguar I-PACE, Jaguar XJS, Kia Niro PHEV, Kia Soul, Land Rover Defender 110, Mazda RX8e, Mercedes-Benz B-Class, Mitsubishi Outlander, Morgan EV3, Nissan E-NV200, Nissan LEAF, Peugeot iON EV, Classic Range Rover, Renault Kangoo, Renault Twizy, Renault Twizy DELIVER-E, Renault Zoe, Renault Zoe Signature, Renault Zoe Rally, Riversimple Rasa, Tesla Model S, Tesla Model S ‘Shooting Brake’, Tesla Model X, Volvo S90, VW Beetle, VW Camper, VW e-Golf, VW e-up, Westfield Protera, Zero Motorcycles.