LCV2018, UK’s leading low carbon vehicle eventAugust 29, 2018
It’s only two weeks to the Cenex-LCV2018 annual national low carbon vehicle event which takes place at Millbrook, 12th-13th September 2018.
Cenex-LCV2018 – expected to attract nearly 4,000 delegates – includes a comprehensive seminar programme, a technology exhibition with broad B2B focus, a Ride & Drive in a test track environment, and networking activities.
Highlights of the two-day event include:
- Keynote presentations by Dr. Graham Hoare OBE, Ford Motor Company and Automotive Council Technology Group; Ian Constance, APC; Dr. Ian Campbell, Innovate UK with Rt Hon Richard Harrington, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, Industry & Energy invited to officially opening the event.
- Over 90 senior figures from the industry, including the Ford Motor Company, McLaren and the National Grid, will join other innovators, experts and policy-makers to review and discuss the future of low carbon vehicles and supporting energy infrastructure in the event’s largest-ever seminar programme. Topics include trends in electric vehicles (EVs) and e-mobility, ultra-low emission vehicle (ULEV) policy and the market trends, and smart-charging solutions for EV business fleets.
- The Low Emission Truck Stop is hosted by Innovate UK and the LowCVP – showcasing cutting edge examples of clean and low carbon lorries and vans. Winners of the low emission freight and logistics trial funding competition will be showing their vehicles and speaking to visitors about their innovative projects and technologies on display. Robert Llewellyn from Fully Charged will lead the vehicles in a convoy, which will depart from the steering pad at 3:45pm on Day 2 of the event.
- A CAV Showcase, sponsored by Meridian Mobility and supported by The Centre for Connected and Autonomous Vehicles, Innovate UK and Department for International Trade, will be launched. This new event feature offers UK companies, universities and project consortia the opportunity to showcase the latest developments and results from UK Connected and Autonomous Vehicle projects.
- The Ride and Drive offers the opportunity to put the latest vehicles through their paces on Millbrook’s unique testing track facilities.
To review the full list of speakers and seminars at Cenex’s 11th low carbon vehicle event, LCV2018, visit https://www.cenex-lcv.co.uk/seminars, or follow @LCV_event on Twitter.
To register free of charge for Cenex-LCV2018, please click here: www.cenex-lcv.co.uk
READ GREEN CAR GUIDE REVIEWS OF ALL OF THE LAST 10 YEARS OF CENEX LCV LOW CARBON VEHICLE EVENTS
See the video from Green-Car-Guide Live! 2008, co-sponsored by Cenex
Read our review of the Cenex Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Conference 2011
Read our review of the 2010 Green Vehicle Congress