The all-electric PEUGEOT e-2008 SUV is available to order now from £28,150, with deliveries starting from late April 2020.
The all-new PEUGEOT e-2008 SUV, the brand’s first fully electric SUV, has a 50 kWh battery and 136hp motor to provide a range up to 206 miles from a full charge under WLTP testing. Charging can be done via:
• Domestic: 10A /2.3kWh from a regular socket, allowing full charge in 24 hours
• Accelerated: 32A / 7kWh from an AC charging point, allowing full charge in 7.5 hours
• Rapid: 100kWh from a dedicated DC charging station, achieving 80% charged in 30 minutes
Using the MYPEUGEOT app, drivers are able to monitor, start, stop or programme charging remotely, while the Mode 3 Type 2 cable that is provided as standard with the e-2008 SUV allows a full charge in 7.5 hours on a 7kW charging point.
The e-2008 SUV comes with three different driving modes, Sport, Normal and Eco – and two regenerative braking modes – Moderate and Increased – to help maximise the range.
Customers placing an order for an all-new e-2008 SUV will benefit from a free Home Charging Point supplied through charging partner Pod Point, together with a free 6-month public charging subscription through POLAR, the UK’s largest public charge network operated by BP ChargeMaster.
The e-2008 SUV is the second full electric model available from PEUGEOT, as the brand implements its strategy of providing an electrified derivative of every model by 2023.
On Personal Finance Lease the PEUGEOT e-2008 SUV Active trim is £309 per month with an initial payment of £5,500 for a 48 month contract and an optional final payment of £11,709.
Apart from the pure electric model, the new PEUGEOT 2008 SUV is available with a choice of four PureTech petrol engines and a BlueHDi diesel engine.
• 1.2L PureTech 100 S&S 6-speed manual
• 1.2L PureTech 130 S&S 6-speed manual
• 1.2L PureTech 130 EAT8 S&S 8-speed Efficient Automatic Transmission
• 1.2L PureTech 155 EAT8 S&S 8-speed Efficient Automatic Transmission
• 1.5L BlueHDi 100 S&S 6-speed manual
Prices for the PEUGEOT 2008 SUV start at £20,150 with deliveries commencing in February 2020.
Prices for GT Line trim start at £26,100 for the 2008 SUV and £32,000 for the e-2008 SUV.
Available in petrol and EV powertrain options, the range-topping GT trim level is priced from £31,575 for the 2008 SUV and £34,275 for the e-2008 SUV.
Prices for the e-2008 include the £3,500 Plug-In Car Grant, which is subject to the model being approved.