PEUGEOT now offers a complete range of 100% electric vans: the e-Partner, e-Expert and e-Boxer vans.
PEUGEOT will have delivered 4,000 electric commercial vehicles in Europe by 2021, and already has an order book of 10,000 vehicles.
The PEUGEOT Partner has been on the market in more than 100 countries since its launch in 1996, with 2,000,000 units already produced.
The European market leader since its launch in 2018 in the F1 segment (Vans) with steady growth in market share, the PEUGEOT Partner is now available with a full electric powertrain.
The new PEUGEOT e-Partner features:
• A range of up to 171 miles (WLTP)
• Two body styles (Standard and Long)
• Available as panel van (up to 3 seats) and crew van (up to 5 seats)
• Towing capacity up to 750 kg
• A payload of up to 800 kg
• A load volume of up to 4.4m³, exactly the same as the petrol version.
Based on the EMP2 (Efficient Modular Platform) multi-energy platform, the PEUGEOT e-Partner comes with a full electric powertrain with a maximum power of 100 kW (136 bhp) and a maximum torque of 260 Nm available from start-up for immediate responsiveness, with no vibration, noise, gear shifting or odour and no CO2 emissions.
The compact van segment accounts for more than 750,000 vehicles per year in Europe, and the PEUGEOT Expert has been increasing its presence in this segment every year since its launch in 2016. Over 195,000 units of the latest generation model have already been sold.
The new PEUGEOT e-Expert comes with:
• A choice of two batteries, 50 and 75 kWh, offering up to 205 miles of range (WLTP)
• Three lengths (Compact, Standard and Long)
• A towing capacity of 1000 kg and a payload of up to 1226kg
• A loading volume identical to that of the combustion version (6.6m³).
Like the PEUGEOT e-Partner, the PEUGEOT e-Expert is based on the EMP2 (Efficient Modular Platform) multi-energy platform, and offers a full electric powertrain with a maximum power of 100 KW (136 hp) and a maximum torque of 260 Nm available from the start.
The large van segment represents more than 550,000 vehicles per year in Europe, and the PEUGEOT Boxer is increasing its market share every year. Building on its commercial success over the generations, with more than 1,250,000 vehicles produced and sold in 110 countries since its launch in 1994, the PEUGEOT Boxer now comes in a full electric version.
The new electric PEUGEOT e-Boxer has:
• Two levels of range offering up to 139 miles (WLTP)
• Two battery capacities of 37 kWh and 70 kWh,
• Three length options
• A payload of up to 1150kg on Panel Van,
• A loading volume identical to that of the combustion version, up to 17 m3.
The PEUGEOT e-Boxer offers a full electric powertrain with a maximum power of 90 kW (122 bhp) and a maximum torque of 260 Nm available from start-up for immediate responsiveness, with no vibration, no noise, no gear shifting, no odour, and no CO2 emissions.
The drivetrain is equipped with an energy recovery system, which acts both when the accelerator pedal is released and when braking. The maximum speed is electronically limited to 56mph.
The new PEUGEOT e-Boxer combines compact exterior dimensions with maximum loading capacity: the batteries are located under the floor, without any impact on the load volume.